This assembly will deliver collectively specialists and practitioners from international locations within the Financial Neighborhood of West African States (ECOWAS) to debate organised crime. Contributors will study rising developments in West Africa, present nationwide and regional responses, and alternatives for brand spanking new entry factors and interventions.
The one-day dialogue is a part of the Organised Crime: West African Response to trafficking (OCWAR-T) venture. OCWAR-T is an ECOWAS venture commissioned by the Federal Republic of Germany and the European Union (EU), and coordinated by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ).
Chairperson: Basic Francis Behanzin, ECOWAS Commissioner for Political Affairs, Peace and Safety (TBC)
- H.E. Birgitt Ory, Ambassador of Germany to Nigeria (TBC)
- Clément Boutillier, Head of the Democracy, Governance and Migration Part of the EU Delegation Abuja, Nigeria
- Dr Cyriaque P Agnekethom, Director, ECOWAS Peacekeeping and Regional Safety Directorate (TBC)
- Jan Muegge, Head of Elements 1 and 4, OCWAR-T Mission, GIZ
- Dr Idayat Hassan, Govt Director, Centre for Democracy and Improvement – West Africa, Nigeria
- Allan Ngari, Regional Organised Crime Observatory Coordinator for West Africa, ENACT, ISS
- Lucia Chicken, Director, West Africa Observatory, GI-TOC
- Lyes Tagziria, Senior Analyst, GI-TOC
Dr Christian Ani, Telephone: +2349034438616, E mail: [email protected]